- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- WHY WILTON
- JOIN US
There are myriad reasons for joining our Chamber. While some businesses may join in an effort to grow their business. Others want to become an integral part of the community and its development. And others still seek to make a difference at the legislative level.
- Connecting: The Wilton Chamber has created a number of signature events and programs designed with an emphasis on giving members an opportunity to spread their brand, build valuable business relationships and learn about new local developments in our dynamic community. The Chamber’s Business After Hours series is held monthly at a member business as an informal way for our members and nonmembers alike to meet after the business day and to network with potential partners, colleagues and friends. Our annual Economic Forecast Breakfast, Golf Classic, Luncheon Series and Annual Dinner are just a few of the many Chamber sponsored events our members can attend to connect with one another. Signature events such as our annual Taste of Wilton in June, Street Fair + Sidewalk Sale in July, Pumpkin Parade and Scarecrow Fest in October, Holiday Stroll in December and two 5K road races allow us to carry out our mission of uniting our businesses with our active and vibrant community.
- Advocacy: Ensuring that laws and legislation remain conducive to Wilton’s healthy and vibrant business climate is a top priority for the Wilton Chamber. The Chamber provides a structure for business leaders to communicate effectively with government. That’s why we’re your direct connection to local, state, and federal governmental officials and policy-makers. Chamber members have an opportunity to stay up to date on top business, civic, and social priorities.
- Business Seminars: Many times throughout the year, the Wilton Chamber provides educational programs and seminars designed as learning opportunities and professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business to help develop the skills of executives and business owners and to inform members about current issues affecting the private sector. Through collaborations with SCORE of Fairfield County and the Wilton Library, we are able to sponsor an extensive variety of seminars and program with topics ranging from social media and the latest marketing trends to healthcare seminars and retirement programs. Additionally, the Chamber offers a 90-minute professional assessment (PDF) of your business.
- Insurances: Quality, affordable and accessible healthcare is available through the Wilton Chamber. Our goal is add value to your membership and to provide a diversified portfolio of products that are accessible and affordable so you can focus on your business. Whether you are a company of one or one hundred, the process is simple. Based on your needs, choose chamber-exclusive benefits and save on your bottom line. For more information on the different insurance opportunities (PDF), contact the Chamber office and we can direct you to our insurance representatives.
- Wilton Gift Certificate: When you Shop Wilton and support your local merchants, you invest in your community, your neighbors and in yourself. Through the Wilton Chamber’s gift certificate program, our residents are able to support our initiative of shopping locally and investing in our community. Since the program’s inception, over $500,000 worth of Wilton Gift Certificates have been sold – that’s money that stays right here in Wilton! As a Chamber member, there is no fee associated with participating in the program. For more information on the program, click here.
- Membership Directory: Annually, the Wilton Chamber publishes a membership directory and community guide – an indispensable tool for Wilton residents and businesses. Inside you will find a listing of our member businesses, their products and services, as well as various community and town government resources. With a distribution of over 15,000 copies of this directory, our members are given valuable and increased exposure. An up-to-date membership list is also available on our online directory.
- Publications: The Wilton Chamber sends out a weekly e-newsletter highlighting new members and spotlighting a current member, which are also featured weekly on the Chamber’s homepage. Updates, events, latest Wilton happenings and special member promotions and news are also included in eblasts. Additionally, the Chamber publishes ‘Chamber News’, a collection of news, updates and events, along with member highlights and much more. Chamber News, which is delivered quarterly as a supplement to the Wilton Bulletin newspaper, is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the Wilton community. Members are encouraged to submit press releases for publication in our weekly e-newsletter, social media outlets and Chamber News.
- Marketing & Advertising: In addition to inherent exposure, the Wilton Chamber offers advertising opportunities to expand your brand that are targeted, effective and affordable. Through event sponsorship, website and social media promotion and eblasts, our members allow us to promote Wilton as a destination and build our local economy to keep momentum moving forward.
- Business Referrals: Referrals and sales opportunities deliver our members a return on their investment. The Wilton Chamber receives hundreds of requests each year for information on the Town of Wilton and specific referrals to area businesses. We work eagerly to provide our members with unparalleled opportunities and representation.