- About Us
- Our Services
- Why Wilton
- Join Us
- Browse Members
- Networking: The Chamber offers various networking opportunities to promote “friends + fun + fellowship” and help you expand local business contacts. The ‘Business After Hours’ get together is hosted once a month by Chamber members from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. The Chamber also has an Economic Forecast Breakfast, Golf Outing in May, ‘A Taste of Wilton’ and a 5K Road Race in Georgetown in June, Sidewalk Sales in July, an Annual Dinner and a 5K Road Race in October, and a Holiday Reception in December.
- Business Seminars: The Chamber provides educational programs and seminars designed to help develop the skills of executives and business owners. These regular breakfast meetings are also held to inform members about current issues affecting the private sector.
- Insurance Programs: The Chamber is proud to offer its members quality health and dental insurance at affordable rates. Our insurance plans (PDF) are widely viewed as the most affordable plans available to businesses today. This is why many of our members take advantage of this direct benefit of membership. The Chamber offers affordable Workers Compensation coverage as well. For more information on these programs, contact the Chamber office and we can direct you to our insurance representatives.
- Wilton Gift Certificate: The Wilton Gift Certificate, the gift of choice, is a highly successful sales tool for participating member businesses. Over $335,000 worth of gift certificates had been sold as of the second quarter in 2009—that’s money that stays right here in Wilton! The annual fee to participate in the gift certificate program entitles you to a listing in advertisements for the program and a listing of every participant with all gift certificates sold.
- Membership Directory: The Wilton Chamber of Commerce publishes our membership directory on an annual basis. Inside you will find our member-businesses and their products/services. With a distribution of 10,000 copies of this directory, our members are given valuable exposure. It is no secret that this directory is an indispensable tool for all Wilton businesses and households.
- Newsletter: Each week, the Chamber sends out an e-newsletter highlighting new members and spotlighting a current member. Also included in the e-newsletter are current events, latest happenings in Wilton, and special member promotions. Additionally, the Chamber publishes Chamber News through Hersam Acorn Press and is delivered quarterly as a supplement to the Wilton Bulletin newspaper, one of Hersam Acorn’s publications. Chamber News is a collection of important information, helpful hints, member news, program updates and much more. Chamber News is an excellent opportunity to showcase your business’s news and promotions.
- Press Releases: All members in good standing with the Chamber may submit press releases for publication in the weekly e-newsletter and in the Member News section of Chamber News. If your business would like to submit a press release containing news or promotions you would like to share with the Wilton community, please contact the office.
- Business Referrals: The Wilton Chamber receives hundreds of requests each year for information on the Town of Wilton or specific referrals to area businesses. The Chamber office eagerly accepts such opportunities to provide free advertising to our membership.