- About Us
- Our Services
- Why Wilton
- Join Us
- Browse Members
By the Numbers
- 18,200residentsat last census
- 20 minutecommute to Stamford
- 27.4sq. milesin Town borders
- 1millionmedian home price
- 43milesfrom Manhattan
- 91percentcollege matriculation
- 163thousandmedian household income
- 13:1ratioof students to teachers
- 285yearssince Town formed
- 2station stopson Metro North
- The Wilton Chamber is dedicated to the economic development of our community and works diligently to promote, capitalize and publicize Wilton’s greatest resources and assets.
- The Wilton Chamber works as a business advocate to lobby on issues that are important to you: economic development, health care, workers compensation, tax and fiscal policy, transportation, environmental regulation and economic prosperity.
- Chamber members’ economic bottom lines are our top priority. We offer working programs to develop new business, seminars to increase profitability, advertising opportunities, discount programs and referrals.
- The Wilton Chamber conducts an annual Golf Classic, Memorial Day parade, produces ‘A Taste of Wilton’, Wilton’s Farmer’s Market, Sidewalk Sales, organizes the town’s Halloween and Holiday Walk, coordinates a 5K road race, and participates regularly in variety of other community functions, all with the purpose of improving the quality of life here in Wilton.
- The Chamber’s Adopt-A-Spot program is one of our finest accomplishments. Throughout Wilton, there are areas along the road where local businesses and organizations have cleaned up, beautified and maintained from year-to-year.