- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- WHY WILTON
- JOIN US
By the Numbers
- 18,200residentsat last census
- 20 minutecommute to Stamford
- 27.4sq. milesin Town borders
- 1millionmedian home price
- 43milesfrom Manhattan
- 91percentcollege matriculation
- 163thousandmedian household income
- 13:1ratioof students to teachers
- 210yearssince Town formed
- 2station stopson Metro North
- The Wilton Chamber is dedicated to the economic development of our community and works diligently to promote, capitalize and publicize Wilton’s greatest resources and assets.
- The Wilton Chamber works as a business advocate to lobby on issues that are important to you: economic development, health care, workers compensation, tax and fiscal policy, transportation, environmental regulation and economic prosperity.
- Chamber members’ economic bottom lines are our top priority. We offer working programs to develop new business, seminars to increase profitability, advertising opportunities, discount programs and referrals.
- The Wilton Chamber conducts an annual Golf Classic, Memorial Day Parade, produces the Wilton Street Fair + Sidewalk Sale, ‘A Taste of Wilton’, Wilton Restaurant Week, Wilton Farmers’ Market, organizes the town’s Pumpkin Parade and Holiday Stroll, coordinates two 5K road races, and participates regularly in variety of other community functions, all with the purpose of improving the quality of life here in Wilton.
- The Chamber’s Adopt-A-Spot program is one of our finest accomplishments. Throughout Wilton, there are areas along the road where local businesses and organizations have cleaned up, beautified and maintained from year-to-year.